Monday, December 5, 2011

October

Just a few pictures from October that I didn't want to forget to post!

Chris, one of my college friends, and his wife have an adorable 9-month-old, Caleb. They live in Houston. They came in town for the Baylor vs. A&M game, and we were blessed to get to hang with Caleb while they went to the game. It was at this time that we realized just how great of a big brother Luke would be. He was enthralled with Caleb and wanted to help in any way possible. Here he is feeding Caleb:

Jack wanted to be a part of it, too! (I think this was Jack's last day using a pacifier for naps...it looks so weird to me now!)
Just a sweet daddy/son moment before bed:


These boys love to read books!
Our fireplace has become a stage lately. Luke and Jack love to dance, sing and be silly. (By the way, I promise that we wear more than just pajamas around here, despite what the pictures on this post show!)

Sometimes, it turns into streaking. Notice the sequence of Jack in the next few pics!
Show off that night diaper, buddy!
I love those silly boys. And, I'm thankful for the gift of laughter!

No comments: