Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September

Just a few random pics from September!

I treated the boys to delicious Shipley's sprinkled donuts (the boys' favorite) one morning before preschool.


This might be the greatest picture of my boys. Maybe ever. It perfectly shows their personalities!

Luke went to his first ever Aggie game with Daddy and Uncle Jason. He had a blast! Gig 'em! FYI - That's a buffet that we got at a garage sale to get painted/updated. I can't wait to show an "after" picture of it!
Greg painted Noah's nursery. Of course, the boys had to be a part of it. And, of course, Jack made a mess!
Luke was Daddy's little helper. His neat (and cute) little helper!


This blue-eyed boy melts my heart. He knows how to work his Momma. Consistency with him is challenging for me.

Uncle Jason finished seminary! Yay! So, he spent a few weeks out here with us. Luke and Jack absolutely adore him. Every night is wrestling night when Uncle Jason is around!

No comments: