Friday, November 4, 2011

Visitors!

Being a College Station resident + football season = lots of visitors for our family!

We LOVE IT!

I regret not taking more pictures, but wanted to share what we did get.

One of my best college friends, Jill, came in with her dad, Leroy. We have a special relationship because I spent every Easter of college at their house in Houston. I call him "Easter Daddy" and he calls me "Easter Daughter". I love Leroy!

He brought a lot of really fun goodies for the boys. He was so great with them, too. For some reason, I didn't get any pictures of Jill, just Leroy!
Later, some of our best friends from Rockwall came on a spontaneous visit. We loved that they stayed with us. We love the Martin's!

Here is Will playing with Jack in the sandbox...it was a beautiful morning here.
Andie & Luke. These sweet buddies get along so well and are only one day apart!

We've had a few other visitors, too...just no pictures. So, if you're reading this and are ever in the area, PLEASE come over for a visit. We love our visitors!

No comments: