Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In 2009...

Luke will be a BIG BROTHER!!! We are so excited! Baby #2 is due January 7, 2009, so they will be about 21 months apart. I am only 5 weeks along, so please keep the little peanut in your prayers during these first few critical developmental weeks. We would appreciate it so much.

So far, I've already had quite a bit more nausea than the first time around, which is a good sign, according to Dr. C. Still, it's not so fun when I really want to be playing with Luke all day, and I just feel like I have no energy. But, I'll take it if I know it's a healthy pregnancy!

I already love this little baby so much. We will now just have double the joy in our house...and we can not wait! Thank you, Jesus!

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome. Wow, in just a few months you'll be a family of four! Hope you feel better, I know the nausea is bitter-sweet! ;)

andrea said...

YAY! I am really happy for you guys. I can't believe Luke will be a BIG brother... that seems weird because he's still so little to me... but he'll be so good at it! I can't wait to be an aunt of TWO!

ashley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Now, you'll not only be an amazing mom to one, but two! I had bad nausea with Anna for almost the entire pregnancy - it's not fun, but hang in there and call if you want some suggestions to help. You already know this, but in the end, it's completely worth it all!

Psalm112 said...

Wow! I know you're not really that much younger, but you were always Andrea's little sister and you're about two have two precious babies. I don't know how one could be any more adorable than Luke, but can't wait to see that sweet face!!