Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baseball?

Last week, it was beautiful out, so we thought about something to do outdoors. Greg found out that there was a baseball game at UT Tyler, so we headed out to what we thought would be Luke's first baseball game. We arrived at an empty stadium. Hmmm...Greg read the March schedule instead of April.

Oh, well...Luke loved being outside anyway. Plus, I took some of my favorite pictures that evening.

Handsome boy!

Where are all of the baseball players?

I'll just hang in the bleachers alone. Can you find me?

Daddy decided to join me.

Mommy & me

I was fascinated with this giant light pole. It doesn't take much to entertain me!



2 comments:

Momo said...

Luke, I think you're going to be a light pole inspector when you grow up! I've never seen a baby so fascinated with lights!! You look like such I big boy sitting in the bleachers. I love you!!

andrea said...

aww... he's so cute. i miss him so much!! i was at mom and dad's last night - the highchair is still at the kitchen table... and everytime i looked at it, it made me teary.