Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Best Ice Cream in the Country!

We made a "To Do" list this summer as a family. This idea was given to me by reading my friend, Mandy's blog...one of my favorites! Anyway, one thing we wanted to do as a family was visit the Blue Bell factory...just a half hour down the road in Brenham. We had such a great time. How could we not? Blue Bell truly is the Best Ice Cream in the country...nothing else compares!


We went on a tour of the factory (no cameras allowed there), and it was so neat to see them making our favorite flavors of ice cream. Our favorite part, of course, was the free samples after the tour!
Jack takes eating very seriously, especially ice cream! No stopping for pictures or anything!

"Luke, don't touch me while I eat my ice cream!"

Such a fun time together...I'd highly recommend this to anyone in our area!

No comments: