Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Andie Noel!

One of my best friends, Scarlett, gave birth to little Andie Noel the day before Luke was born. We can't believe how close in age they are...we love how God has paralleled our lives. I have known Scarlett since we were in Mrs. Stout's first grade class together, and we ended up being roommates all four years at A&M together.

Happy Birthday, Miss Andie! You are a precious little thing, and we can't wait to see you soon. I pray that your heart, along with Luke's, will come to know and love Jesus at an early age. We love you.

We have had several opportunities to get Andie and Luke together. Here are just a few of the pictures to reflect our fun times together.

Scarlett & I with the babes

Luke & Andie at 5 weeks old

At 4 months...

This cracked us up

Little cuties in the car after visiting Baby Griffin in the hospital

About 6.5 months...so fun!


Luke trying to charm Andie...8 months

Andie, Griffin & Luke

Scarlett & Chris with the babies

1 comment:

andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Andie!! I can't believe it's already been a year. I'm so glad Luke has you as a friend!